Product Specific Terms
Last Modified: November 20, 2020
The 42Chat Product Specific Terms are intended to highlight some of the important things about using our different products. The Product Specific Terms form part of the 42Chat Client Terms of Service (the “TOS”) and are hereby incorporated therein.
If you are using any of the product(s) or service(s) described below, the terms corresponding to those product(s) applies to your use. We periodically update this page by posting a revised copy at https://42chat.com/product-specific-terms, so please check back here for current information.
EventBot products include ConferenceBots, ExhibitorBots, TourneyBots, GradBots, VirtualEventBots, MeetingBots and other products used to support live or virtual events.
The following fees are billed and due prior to the Chatbot Subscription Term:
- Chatbot Subscription Fee for the creation, deployment and monitoring of the bot and optional feature packages and personalized messaging setup
- Chatbot User Subscription Fee for the number of authorized Chatbot Users
- Prepaid Per Use Fee for each, or a set number of uses, of a feature or service
- Prepaid Messaging Fee to obtain discounted messaging rates
- Support Fee setup for the optional support services to be provided
- Custom Development Fee for the creation of custom topics, website and tools
- Custom Integration Fee for the integration with non-standard systems
The following fees are invoiced at the completion of the event, each month, or at the completion of the Chatbot Subscription Term, as specified in the Order.
- Chatbot User Fee for each additional Chatbot User in excess of the Chabot User Limit specified in the Order. The fee is $0.50 per additional Chatbot User.
- Per Use Fee for each additional use in excess of the included or Prepaid Per Use Fee for a given product or service as defined in the Order.
- Per Messaging Fee in excess of the included or Prepaid Messaging Fee Limit as specified in the Order. The fee is $0.05 per additional Chatbot Message.
- Support Usage Fee for the hourly or usage quantity as specified in the Order.
- Custom Development, integration, manual data entry, and bot rebuild fees for work not specified in the original Order will be billed at $150 per hour, in thirty minute increments and with a minimum fee of $75.
- Live Date Change Fee for a Client requested and 42Chat approved change in the Live Date billed at 25% of the Subscription Fee.
HealthShield products includes those products that are used to provide health symptom screening, management and reporting to Client Users.
For credit card payment clients, the following fees are billed to the Client’s credit card that is on file for the account as follows:
- HealthShield Product Subscription Fee is charged at the start of the Chatbot Subscription Term. When a Client upgrades to a higher priced product subscription level either manually, or automatically as a result of usage, then the Product Subscription Fee will be prorated for the current Chatbot Subscription Term. All subsequent billings will be charged at that higher priced product subscription level until changed or cancelled by the Client.
- HealthShield Number of Admin Users, Number of Screening Managers, and Number of Groups (Departments, Teams, Locations, Classrooms, etc.) are charged at the start of the Chatbot Subscription Term. When a Client exceeds the number of paid for Admin Users, Screening Managers and Groups, then they will be charged for the additional quantity used on a prorated basis for the current Chatbot Subscription Term. All subsequent billings will be charged at that higher quantity level until changed or cancelled by the Client.
- HealthShield High Speed Phone Number Fee is charged at the start of the Chatbot Subscription Term.
- HealthShield Screenings are sold as buckets at a specified quantity and price for each bucket. The larger the bucket, the higher the number of screenings and the lower the price per screening. The buckets must be purchased in advance. By default, once the number of unused screenings reach 10% of the previously purchased bucket, a new bucket is automatically charged using the previously purchased bucket size. Client’s may change their reorder bucket reorder percent and size at any time.
- HealthShield Notification Messages are Chatbot Messages sent through the HealthShield product and must be purchased in advance and are sold in blocks of 1,000 messages for $30 per block. Once the number of unused messages reach 100, then a new block of 1,000 messages is automatically charged. Client’s may change their reorder point and the quantity of messaging blocks purchased upon reorder at any time.
- A HealthShield Setup Fee is charged for custom deployments of the HealthShield product and is charged at the start of the project.
- HEALTHSHIELD FREE PRODUCT
HealthShield Free is a ‘lite’ version of the HealthShield product that is used to provide basic health symptom screening to Client Users. If you use the HealthShield Free product or any of our Free Services, we will make those services available to you free of charge until the earlier of (a) that date on which your free subscription is terminated or (b) the start date of a paid subscription
We may change the limits that apply to your use of the HealthShield Free product or Free Services at any time in our sole discretion without notice to you, regardless of whether or not these are used in conjunction with other products or services for which you pay us a fee. We may make change to the HealthShield Free product that materially reduce the functionality provided to you during the Subscription Term. To prevent continuation of the Subscription Term of a free subscription, you or we may close your account. We will not provide you with any access to Client Data or Client User Data after termination or expiration of your subscription.